- 3 layer construction (2 layers of cotton & 1 inner layer of non-woven interfacing)
- Reversible! Solid color organic cotton fabric inner lining
- Machine wash, delicate cycle, air dry. (Mesh wash bag recommended)
- Ultra Lightweight Small 0.2 oz. Large 0.3 oz.
Smooth, soft, lingerie-quality stretch elastic ear loops
- High quality 100% cotton, non-woven filter and made in California
- Help TLC donate masks to those in need ~ just place an order!
CDC recommends wearing cloth face coverings in public settings where other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain (e.g., grocery stores and pharmacies) especially in areas of significant community-based transmission.
The CDC is additionally advising the use of simple cloth face coverings to slow the spread of the virus and help people who may have the virus and do not know it from transmitting it to others.
The CDC (Center for Disease Control) is constantly updating their recommendations for face coverings and masks as new data becomes available. It is a fluid situation dependent on the most up-to-date research findings from infectious disease specialists and scientists. At TLC, we strive to use the best-practices as outlined by the CDC, our most reliable sources of information in regards to mask-making.
CDC Recommendations: Cloth face coverings should—
- fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- be worn in public settings where social distancing is difficult to maintain
- be secured with ties or ear loops
- include multiple layers of fabric
- allow for breathing without restriction
- be able to be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape
No refunds or exchanges on this item: - please choose carefully.
CDC Face Covering FAQ'S
Save 20% on Laundrette Bags with purchase of our new Masks. They're great for washing your masks in the washing machine. Automatic Discount, no coupon needed.
TLC will donate masks on our customers' behalf to heavily impacted medical centers, care facilities and assistance programs around the country.
DISCLAIMER: This mask is an additive protective measure to help prevent the spread of disease and is not meant to take the place of social distancing, frequent hand-washing (for at least 20 seconds) and limited exposure outside your home.
CDC Protection Guidelines
This is not hospital-grade PPE (Personal Protection Equipment). It is for personal use and serves as an additional layer of protection.